Health and Wealth Programme for retirees (4th quarter of 2020)
You have entered into another key life stage – retirement. Have you financially prepared? Is your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with the following organizations to run education programmes for retirees during October to December 2020. The programmes aim to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date and Time for Workshops||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
50 Mau Tau Chung Road, To Kwa Wan, Kowloon
|3rd November 2020 (Tuesday) and 5th November 2020 (Thursday)
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (Total 2 sessions)
Speaker: Financial speaker from The Chin Family
Fees and Enrolment: Please contact the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognise good money management habits and proper investment process
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities. Proper usage of intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider
29 October 2020